Friday, March 16, 2012

First Lolita Dress

So two weeks ago I bought my first lolita dress. I bought Love Nadia in brown from bodyline. I arrived in the mail two days ago though I didn't get the package until yesterday because my sister didn't answer the door the day the mail person came to give the package. -_- So my mum picked it up from the post office yesterday.
Here's the dress's print on the fabric, isn't it cute? And finally here's me trying it on (I don't have a petticoat yet. D: )
Sorry about the messy kitchen, my desktop computer happens to be in the kitchen. ^_^;;
I promise I'll post pictures of me wearing it once I get a petticoat and hopefully some nice shoes and socks for it. It fits perfectly, and honestly, I have an urge to just go out and wear it as it is right now because I love it so much. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment