Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hi there

Hi there followers and pageviewers, long time no see, huh? Well, I'm back and hopefully I can get back in to the swing of blogging or try to... I've been good at this. I have quite a bit to upload and I'll get around to that but right now I'll just show my latest work.

Two Taylors, one page cause that’s how I roll. Nice to compare the two, I think the newer one is cuter. I can’t wait til it’s done.
Well the newer one is supposed to be of her in her blue dress from the Speak Now Tour, I suppose, it was a very old request that I had started and lost inspiration for until lately.
If you look at the original sketch of this back from July I really changed her up a bit after realizing she had an up-do in a lot of the pictures from that tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment